Experience the 2018 Festivities of Bonaire
Bonaire Festival & Events Calendar:
- Children’s Carnival Parades will occur in Rincon February 3 and Kralendijk on February 4
- The Taste of Bonaire is being held on February 4 (Carnival), March 3 (Ban Topa), July 7 (Talent), August 4 (Recycle), September 1 (Dance), November 3 (Wellness) at Wilhelmina Park (Kralendijk), providing a sample of local food, culture and handicrafts.
- Carnival events take place from February 10 through 13. Local Rincon musicians and participants party on the 10th, while the Grande Carnival Parade, featuring music, floats and costumed marchers, takes place in Playa (Kralendijk) on the 11th. Festivities come to an end on the 13th with the burning of ‘King Momo”.
- The ‘Dia Di Rincon’ Cultural Event takes place on April 30, featuring local cuisines, music and traditional dances
- Bonaire Flag Day will be September 6 and consists of music, food as well as a motorcycle parade.
- The 51st edition of the Bonaire Regatta will take place October 10 through 13
- Bonaire Christmas Shopping Night will be held December 22 along Kaya Grandi (street in Kralendijk)
- The Cultural Event ‘Nos Zjilea’ takes place every month at Rincon’s Cultural Park Mangazina di Rei and features arts & crafts as well as plants & vegetable presentations… The food and music can be enjoyed on Jan 27, Feb 24, March 31, April 28, May 26, June 30, July 28, Aug 25, Sept 29, Oct 27 and Nov 24.
Also check out other Things To Do while visiting Bonaire
Back to Bonaire Vacations
Back to Exploring the Caribbean Islands
Back to the Home page